The Hidden Pain of Love

In the squinting of an eye, there are no doubts.
In the mystery mental structures, there is no piece of information.
In the remotest creative ability, no hint of her exists.
In the darkest night, there is normally no idea.
The Hidden Pain of Love

All of a sudden, a malady with no remedy has assaulted me.
With no traceable leads, I am a casualty of the obscure torment.
With no assistance, the torment keeps consuming inside my bones.
Without telling anybody, I would like to control it and act naturally by and by.
In the event that I was youthful, this is an issue for mum and father to correct.
In the event that I had a way, I could have longed for something different rather than this bizarre agony.
Be that as it may, reality has declined to regard my calls for offer assistance!
Reality has discovered me blameworthy of adoration and condemned me to some noiseless tears.
Notwithstanding when I wake up in the night, the torment strikes like a solidifying chill on a broken tooth.
In some cases I think about how I figured out how to succumb to this adorable result of creation.
In some cases I truly wish this torment could simply be restrained.
Is this the agony of adoration that a few older folks cautioned me about?
Is this the time I have discovered somebody to cause torment in my heart with delight?
Is this the ideal time to let my charming model know how I feel?